Monday, May 24, 2010

the power

chapter 4

The next Friday Angelina followed them again. " I can't believe it. Is this what I think it is? My friends going to the mall without me?" Oh so this is why Paris and Bella was acting so weird. Well here is my revenge you got what you want Paris and Bella. Angelina thought. Angelina really did't want to believe this so she followed them the next friday and finally accepted that they go to the mall without her. On the same day she dressed in different clothing and followed them all the way through the mall. Angelina saw them at Amanda's place. Angelina seen them shop. Then Angelina saw them at cold stones. Then she saw Paris leave for the bathroom. And Bella waited outside the bathroom. Angelina walked up and acted like she didn't know what was going on. ''Hey" Angelina says. '' What's up?'' Bella ''nothing.'' I am about to go over Paris' house for a surprise. ''No!'' Bella shouts. "Why is it because Paris won't be there because she will be here with you?" " I guess our plan has been caught."Bella says sadly " Yeah"Angelina says. "It's been a long time since Paris been in there." Don't change the subject.'' " I am not." See this is why Paris and I don't hang out with you you always want to be right" Bella shouts. I am going to check on Paris." Bella walks in the bathroom. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" The window is open. And Paris isn't here. She tells Angelina and the parents but the parents look sad not worried. But Paris comes home 5 days later I have been kidnapped but I have escaped. Now the parents looked worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment