Sunday, January 23, 2011

the power

chapter 9
Meanwhile the people who took Paris came back to get her. They don't know where she is so they went to where they found her last time. They finally found her or so they thought they found her. It was really her twin. that Paris never knew about but her parents did. So anyway, they took London and was on their way back. London didn't know where she was at so she tried to find out and stay alive. The reason why Paris didn't know she had a twin sister because the parents didn't have enough money to for the both of them so she took the youngest thinking at least the oldest lived and saw her parents. Without thinking about giving it to a relative they put her in a foster home. London was treated like a princess with the people who took her. One day London was walking around getting to know the place she wanted to live forever and she over heard something she wasn't suppose to the lady that took her said, "I don't think that's the same girl we took before." The man that took her said " How do you know that they look exactly the same?" I 'm not stupid they have different heights and different names ones Paris and hers is London. There's ways of identifying the differences of twins." " Well too late let's just accept that we have someone else." "Also London doesn't have powers unless it's coming late and I doubt that." London thought and thought about where she heard that name before but I don't know where. London hears them coming and runs back to her room. " Why am I here?" You may have powers and were here to help. " who is this girl I keep hearing about I think her name is ... um ... Paris? " that's the girl we took before you and she ran away and we were hoping you were her but you're not." "We think that's your sister." "Oh yeah now i remember I had a twin sister we were 2 years apart. My parents put me in a foster home because they didn't have much enough for the money for the both of us." "we are not so sure that you have powers." "So you guys are going to ask me to leave?" "Were still pending." "unless you can help us find her." "sure, I never saw her for more than 3 years."

No comments:

Post a Comment